Reclaim. Restore. Revive.
We are excited to introduce ThermiVA™, a non-surgical, in-office, dermatological application which treats excessive relaxation of vaginal and vulvar skin that occurs after childbirth or with aging. This unique, first and only, temperature controlled radio frequency system gives women the option to reclaim, restore, and revive their body without downtime or anesthesia.
Call our office at 757-437-8900 to set up a free consultation with one of the experts on our team to set up a treatment plan that will be right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is ThermiVA?
• A non-surgical, in office, dermatological application which treats excessive relaxation of vulvar and vaginal skin that often occurs after childbirth or with aging. It is a unique, temperature controlled, radio frequency system that allows women to “reclaim, restore and revive” their body without downtime or anesthesia.
How do I know if I am a good candidate?
• Most women who have relaxation of vulvar and vaginal skin are candidates for ThermiVa.
How much downtime comes with this treatment?
• Typically there is no downtime! Some treatments can be performed in as little as 10 minutes and patients can usually resume normal activities immediately following treatment.
What are the common side effects of ThermiVA?
• Occasional uncomfortable heat during treatment has been reported.
When can I start to see results?
• Patients may see results immediately after treatment. Many patients see significant results within the first 10 days after the first treatment; however, it can take up to 2 months to see final results.
How many treatments do I need?
• The ThermiVa procedure is typically performed in 3 separate treatments over a period of 3 months. However, many patients are already pleased after one treatment and then usually experience continued improvement.
How long does it last?
• Results typically last for approximately one year. Patients often also get one treatment annually to maintain optimal results.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation.