MedSpa Closure & Laser Hair Removal
We are aware that local MedSpa customers are currently concerned about the possible delay or interruption of their planned laser hair removal treatments this summer. We would like to offer assistance for patients who were receiving diode laser hair removal with the Soprano laser by providing treatment with a new diode laser hair removal laser, the Vectus™ laser from Cynosure/Palomar. Vectus is a new diode hair removal laser which operates in a fast, efficient and precise pulsed mode. Through August 30, 2013 we are offering one FREE Vectus laser hair removal treatment to eligible patients.
Eligibility for Free Vectus Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Treatments must be medically indicated and approved by Dr. McDaniel. (A brief consultation to review your care is required. There is no fee for this consultation).
- You must provide acceptable proof of unused laser hair removal treatment(s) that you purchased during 2012 or 2013.
- Treatment is limited to the specific area(s) paid for in your package.
- Free treatments subject to availability of appointment/treatment slots during our normal business hours – your flexibility is appreciated and will assist in our ability to accommodate your treatment.
- Treatment must be rendered on or before August 30, 2013.
Please call our center for details at 757-437-8900.