SculpSure™ – Fat Reduction Laser
As recently seen on Dr Oz
New FDA Approval
Did you know that according to the World Health Organization, in 2014 approximately 1.3 billion adults 18 years and older worldwide were overweight? If this may be you, SculpSure™ might be able to help!
SculpSure™ is a true breakthrough laser treatment recently FDA cleared for fat reduction of the abdomen and flanks. However its versatility allows very diverse anatomic areas to be treated and does not necessarily require specific fat bulges.
The treatment applications do not require suction and so many people who were not good candidates for CoolSculpting may now potentially be treated with SculpSure. Treatment is significantly faster than some current treatments; anatomical areas can be treated in approximately 25 minutes, and multiple areas may be treated at the same time. Skin of all colors is treatable. Patients are able to achieve results without downtime or surgery.
This is a remarkable addition to fat reduction treatment options and we are pleased to be one of the first sites in the nation to offer SculpSure. Dr. McDaniel also is a medical advisor and researcher for the SculpSure laser. SculpSure represents an entirely new approach to non-invasive fat reduction. It may also be combined with other effective fat reduction therapies such as CoolSculpting.
Clinically tested in multi-site trials:
- 24% reduction in stubborn fat
- Over 90% patient satisfaction rate
- Comfortable and well tolerated treatment
- 12 weeks for optimal results
What is SculpSure?
• SculpSure is a clinically proven and safe laser diode treatment designed to reduce fat non-invasively by disrupting subcutaneous fat cells.
How do I know if I am a good candidate?
• People with a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or less. It may also treat areas that do not bulge.
How much downtime comes with this treatment?
• Typically no downtime
What are the side effects of SculpSure?
• Treatment sites may be tender for a few days
When can I start to see results?
• People can start to see results in as little as 6 weeks, but allow 12 weeks for optimal results
How many treatments do I need?
• This varies with the number of anatomic areas being treated as well as the volume of desired fat removal. Significant fat reduction is typically seen after one treatment.