- Maintaining and Restoring Natural Beauty on February 6th 2020
- CoolEvent September 20th.
- Spring Beauty Bash
- Anti-Aging Cosmetic Event on October 1, 2013 from 4:30-8:30 PM. This event featured a seminar by Dr. McDaniel about the art and science of natural beauty, non-surgical rejuvenation options, and new FDA-cleared treatments. The event also featured educational exhibits and a chance to talk to experts from many companies involved in non-surgical anti-aging treatment.
- Open House on Thursday, September 27, 2012 from 12:00 PM-2:00 PM and again from 4:00 PM-6:00 PM. Dr. McDaniel gave two seminars on on non-invasive anti-aging methods. We had outstanding attendance and participation!
- Coolsculpting® Seminar: Thursday, September 20, 2012 from 12:00 PM-2:00 PM and again from 4:00 PM-6:00 PM. Our special guest speaker Carolyn Cassling gave two outstanding talks about Coolsculpting® by Zeltiq™.
- Open House on April 3, 2012. This event featured morning and evening seminars by Dr. McDaniel, special one-day-only pricing, light hors d’oeuvres, and more!
- Free Open House on March 15, 2012. Our open house featured new one-day only prices, light hors d’oeuvres, and elegant, affordable jewelry.
- Free Open House on Feb 7, 2012! Attendees learned about some of the newest nonsurgical, non-invasive cosmetic treatments such as Coolsculpting® and Ultherapy®. Our open house featured special ONE-DAY ONLY prices, light hors d’oeuvres, and elegant, affordable jewelry and gift cards to pamper and refresh you or your Valentine.
- Open House for Ultherapy® and Zeltiq™: July 2011
- Ultimate Makeover: selection and taping occurred in Virginia Beach on July 9, 2011. The Laser & Cosmetic Center helped sponsor the Ultimate Makeover National Tour Event to help 24 women and families in 2011—including one from Virginia Beach!
- Controversies & Conversations in Laser and Cosmetic Surgery: August 2011. Dr. McDaniel is attending this meeting on the latest updates in laser and non-surgical skin rejuvenation.
- 5-Continent Congress on Lasers and Aesthetic Medicine: September 2011. Dr. McDaniel is an invited speaker and faculty. He will be presenting 4 lectures, including one on the future of neuromodulators (e.g. Botox®). He will also be chairing one of the meeting sections on LED photomodulation.
- From Bench to Bedside: Future Directions: October 2011. Dr. McDaniel, a co-director of the Hampton University Skin of Color Research Institute, and is chairing three sessions of the second-annual Symposium.