757-437-8900
757-437-8900
MenuGalleryDirectionsContact

Contact Us

Warning : Email Not Sent ! Please fillout these required fields and submit your inquiry again..!

 

Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Request a Consulation

Meet Our Staff

Before & After

View Our Full Gallery

Share

Coolsculpting® by Zeltiq™

You may have noticed that this week and next, we’re having Open House sessions about Coolsculpting®.  Coolsculpting has been featured in the national news (the Today Show, Good Morning America, the CBS Early Show, the Dr. Oz show, the Rachel Ray show, Extra, Nightline, and more) and in fashion and beauty magazines ranging from O to Elle, Marie Claire to Allure.  Maybe this has piqued your curiosity!  Coolsculpting is a relatively new procedure that offers a non-surgical way to deal with those love handles, fat bulges, tummy rolls—all the trouble spots that the gym isn’t fixing for you because the fat is under your skin, not under your muscle.

How good is it?  It gets a 4 out of 5 star rating, 75% “worth it” rating on RealSelf.com.  That’s an encouraging number, but what about the other 25% of people?  Patient selection is key to attaining good results.

There seems to be a lot of confusion on the web about how it works—along with some misunderstandings about what’s normal before, during, and after your procedure, and what it can (and can’t) do for you.  These are the types of questions we’ll be addressing in our open house seminar, and we’d love you to come learn more about it if you’re curious or considering it. You get to ask national expert Carolyn Cassling and our excellent staff about any questions that you may have..  And, if you want to know what it will FEEL like, we will even have live demonstrations going on—you can ask someone for yourself what they’re experiencing!  This is a really good opportunity to find out more.

Posted in Laser and Cosmetic, News, Services
MenuGalleryTopContact